SHRM Millonarios (A) Mug
You are now viewing the exclusive range of Shoreham St. Magnifique ceramic Mugs 👉🏽 see the full range here.
Inspired by the change shirt worn by River Plate in 1996. Featuring our extremely popular circular monogram logo and our brand motto "Far & Wide", which sits upon the world-famous red sash and is executed in a typeface not too dissimilar to Argentina's most popular beer Quilmes - who famously sponsored both Buenos Aires clubs in the 1990's.
WE ARE RIVER BLADES
We do, of course, have links with River, starting with United's tours of Latin America in 1966 and '67. Eleven years later, the transfer of the Argentinean player Alejandro Sabella from River to United was completed, before River Plate travelled to Bramall Lane for a friendly in August of that year.
Our South American cousins - nicknamed Los Millonarios - also refer to their bitter rivals Boca as "the pigs" - are you on board yet..?!
👉🏽 This beautiful illustration is also available on a variety of merchandise.
• 11oz High Grade Ceramic Mug
• Bright white glossy finish
• Dishwasher & Microwave Safe
This product - like all our stuff - is 100% exclusive to SHOREHAMST.com - meaning you won't find it elsewhere.
MADE TO ORDER
• Please be patient after you place your order. We don't have a warehouse full of stock which can be dispatched immediately. When the order is received the garments go in to production. We are not Amazon.
• We will not be accepting returns on this product unless it is deemed faulty up arrival. See FAQ for full terms & conditions.
We work tirelessly on all aspects of the business and during busy/unprecedented times shipping can take a little longer. If you have not received your item within 10 working days then please contact us using the website contact form. Please consider most items are made to order. Please note that our Mugs are not dispatched by our normal courier and, as a result, any other products ordered at the same time will arrive separately.