SHRM Millonarios x Adidas Travel Tee
Inspired by South American football. Designed and created in Sheffield.
The SHRM Millonarios x Adidas Travel Tee is made for any occasion really and, despite the name indicating otherwise, you are also able to kick back with a beer whislt wearing it. A limited release of just 15 pieces. It combines the instantly recognisable retro look synonymous with adidas and the unique style of a Shoreham-Ender. Our popular SHRM emblem is intertwined with the famous trefoil of adidas and our "FAR & WIDE ©" motto - executed in a typeface resembling Argentina's most popular beer - Quilmes - completes the look.
WE ARE RIVER BLADES
We do, of course, have links with River, starting with United's tours of Latin America in 1966 and '67. Eleven years later, the transfer of the Argentinean player Alejandro Sabella from River to United was completed, before River Plate travelled to Bramall Lane for a friendly in August of that year.
Fun Fact: River fans refer to their city rival Boca as... "los chanchitos"... English translation? Little pigs! 🐽
• Official Adidas garment.
• Flock adidas originals logo / Vinyl SHRM logo.
• Printed "FAR & WIDE ©" retro typeface logo.
• 100% cotton soft feel single jersey.
Limited to 20 pieces only. All sizes are available but once sales reach 20 we will cease production.
SUBJECT TO STOCK
This product is made-to-order using original and authentic adidas garments. All orders placed are subject to stock being available. We hold the right to cancel any orders should fulfilment not be possible.
Standard Adidas sizing:
XS: 32 1/2 - 34"
SMALL: 34 1/2 - 36"
MEDIUM: 36 1/2 - 39"
LARGE: 39 1/2 - 42 1/2"
XL: 43 - 46 1/2"
XXL: 47 - 51"
Only 20 available. Hand-printed in Sheffield on original adidas products and beautifully made-to-order. This product - like all our stuff - is 100% exclusive to SHOREHAMST.com - meaning you won't find it elsewhere.
MADE TO ORDER
• Please be patient after you place your order. We are not Amazon - we don't have a warehouse full of stock which can be dispatched immediately. When the order is received the garments go in to production. 🙂
• We will not be accepting returns on this product unless it is deemed faulty upon arrival. See FAQ for full terms & conditions.
We work tirelessly on all aspects of the business and during busy/unprecedented times shipping can take a little longer. If you have not received your item within 10 working days then please contact us using the website contact form. Please consider most items are made to order.
• Machine wash at 30.
• Iron garment inside out on mid-temp.
• DO NOT bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.