He Stuck The Paper On The Wall Mug
You are now viewing the exclusive range of Shoreham St. Magnifique ceramic Mugs 👉🏽 see the full range here.
A common theme throughout United's unrivalled success under Chris Wilder has been the relentlessness of so-called expert pundits and journalists writing us off. Undeterred, the gaffer and his team have used it drive them on to greater things, with centre-back John Egan even affording the doubters their own line in his famous rendition of 'Allez, Allez, Allez' after winning promotion to the Premier League.
There was more to come though as a column of TWELVE "experts" submitted their pre-season predictions in The Guardian newspaper. Every single one of them condemning United to relegation before a ball was kicked.
This design pays homage to Wilder and his boys and their unwavering determination to continuously prove the doubters wrong.
👉🏽 This beautiful illustration is also available on a T-Shirt.
• 11oz High Grade Ceramic Mug
• Bright white glossy finish
• Dishwasher & Microwave Safe
This product - like all our stuff - is 100% exclusive to SHOREHAMST.com - meaning you won't find it elsewhere.
MADE TO ORDER
• Please be patient after you place your order. We don't have a warehouse full of stock which can be dispatched immediately. When the order is received the garments go in to production. We are not Amazon.
• We will not be accepting returns on this product unless it is deemed faulty up arrival. See FAQ for full terms & conditions.
We work tirelessly on all aspects of the business and during busy/unprecedented times shipping can take a little longer. If you have not received your item within 10 working days then please contact us using the website contact form. Please consider most items are made to order. Please note that our Mugs are not dispatched by our normal courier and, as a result, any other products ordered at the same time will arrive separately.